Contatore Engineering offer a hydraulic Fork frame, that is versatile & the industry preferred method to adjusting fork arms on the frame without leaving the cabin seat.
This 6 tonne (6000.kg) Fork frame is fitted with the Euro style rear pickups (to suit a range of loaders).
Contatore Engineering manufactures a superior Fork Slipper.
Custom made to suit your requirements, also advising on the maximum length available depending on the parent fork arm the slipper is to be used.
Contatore Engineering Fork Slippers are fabricated using steel plate.
The Clamp Forks (Fork frame with hydraulic top clamps) serves to assist in the handling of pipes and tube by steadying the materials against the fork arms thus giving stability to materials being handled, mitigating the risk of unplanned lost of materials and injury to personnel.
handling brick packs. The functions of the Brick Forks is controlled from within the loader cabin.
- 2 tonne Working Load Limit (WLL) capacity.
- Modern design with quality robust construction.
- Independent hydraulic movement of brick fork tynes to accommodate different pack combinations.
- Tynes are designed to split brick packs (Pack splitters).
- Specialised bushing for long life wear without any need for greasing the load bars.
- The Brick Forks are made to crowd forward 90° to ground level for compact loading onto transport truck / trailer.